The scholarship applications for the 2021-2022 academic year are available at the call of the Islamic Development Bank (Islamic Development Bank / IsDB).
Scholarships for Master, Doctorate, and Post-Doctoral Researcher will be awarded in the following fields of Education:
|Education for Sustainable Development||
In addition, undergraduate level scholarships will be awarded in the field of Education under the following topics:
|Education, Psychology and Learning, Education Policy and International Development||
Within the scope of this call, applications can be made for the following programs:
- Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Graduate Scholarship Program
- PhD Scholarship Program
- Postdoctoral Research Program
- IsDB-ISFD Scholarship Program (For The Least Developed 21 Member Countries - Technical, Vocational Education and Training Program)
- IsDB-ISFD Scholarship Program (For 21 Least Developed Member Countries - Undergraduate Studies Program)
The deadline for the call, which can be applied online via the IsDB scholarship portal (www.isdb.org/scholarships), is February 28, 2021. Details of the call, where only online applications will be considered, are available on the scholarship portal.