NOTICE: SUBMISSIONS FOR PH.D. PROGRAM IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING - 2018-2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications and Pre-Registration : May 1, 2018 – June 22, 2018
English Proficiency Exam :
Written Exam : June 25, 2018
Oral Exam : June 27, 2018
I- TERMS FOR APPLICATION
- English Language Teaching, English Language and Literature, Linguistics or BA diploma from a YÖK equivalent institution.
- CGPA: 3.00 / 4.00
- The applicants have to pass the English Language Teaching field-related written/oral exam.
- For foreign applicants: Last two years' TOEFL (PBT) score of 550 + TWE 4.5; TOEFL CBT (213 + TWE 4.5); TOEFL IBT (79 + TWE 24); IELTS 7;
- For Turkish citizens: YDS score of 80 or YÖKDİL score of 80.
- ALES exam score at least 55 EA (Graduate Exam).
Documents Needed for Application (original or notarized copies):
- BA Certificate and Transcript (certificates should be notarized; transcripts should be approved by the university) *
*BA Certificate and the YÖK equivalent files of students who recieved education abroad should be submitted while registering.
- YÖK equivalence file for students who recieved education abroad (notarized)
- A copy of citizenship ID (notarized)
- Documents of inhabitation (Local authority approved)
- Acceptance letter of the applicant including the applicant's reason for appliance.
- Military service document.
- ID picture (6x)
- For Turkish Citizens : YDS or YÖKDİL exam results.
- For foreign applicants: TOEFL or IELTS exam results.
- ALES files of the last three years.